Re: problem with openoffice, any OO expert

On 25/12/05, arun shrimali <arunudr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > When you say you try and open it on the file server, how exactly are
> > you doing that?  Is this by browsing the network through Nautilus, or
> > is the share mounted onto your filesystem?
> >
> > John Francis
> >

> I am using it on my win 98 PC. OO works properly with the file on my PC
> where as when i try to open the file on server it says "XYZ file does not
> exist"
>
> Arun

So is this purely a Windows 98/Small Biz Server/OOo issue?  What has
it got to do with Linux (let alone Fedora).  Perhaps contact MS for
support on the SBS end and try one of the OOo forums for support on
that end.

Please correct me if I'm mistaken in understanding the problem.

--
Kind regards,

John Francis