Re: fedora 4 + apache + forbidden

Chasecreek Systemhouse wrote:

On 12/31/99, Raul <raul@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

P.S. am getting the sam error when doing http://azul/~user/

I know is my just being thick, but can anyone tell me where am being thick?

Does those directories have index.php or index.html in them?

Did you set the DirectoryIndex to index.php index.html

--
WC -Sx- Jones | http://ccsh.us/ | Open Source Consulting

Yes most of them have their index files .php or .html, if they do not have an index file on them I would get the display of the contents of the folders.....

However I did set the DirectoryIndex to have index.php and index.html as indicated by you, and I've got positive results on my http://azul/~user......

In the other hand am still having the same problems with the folder phpldapadmin, but not with phpmyadmin and not with my own little application on scarecrow or the soft link to phpldapadmin, still do not know why... I get access deny.

At the moment I could not expend more time on it as I have some essays to write... but I'll back to it soon

Thanks for your help