NTP

Good afternoon,

I’ve got ntpd running on a machine and syncing with *.ntp.org on a regular basis.  How do I go about getting all the other Linux boxes on the network to sync to my local server?  Is it as simple as ‘Enable NTP Broadcast’?  Or is there something else I need to do?

I know this is a ‘Linux’ list but Linux people tend to know more than Windows people … Does anyone know an easy way to get the Windows boxes to sync time to the same server?

Thanks,

-b