Re: FC4 Pine replacement?

akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
2. It it somewhat clumsy to use ipop and imap with mutt.
Otherwise mutt is simpler than pine to use in my opinion.

I had been a Pine user for many years and finally made the switch to Mutt awhile back. I really got used to it, but my email needs finally needed me to make more use of IMAP. Mutt's performance seemed to diminish greatly when getting it to work with IMAP, so I ended up going back to Pine for awhile. So I am in agreement with the above statement.

I still use mutt on machines that only need access to local email though.

-J