Re: OT: RealRhapsody now supports FC4 and Firefox.

On 12/24/05, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yeah, that would be great, but:
> "U.S. Only
> We're sorry. We have detected that you are outside of the United
> States. This service is currently only available to residents within
> the United States."
>
> They did all that hard work to support my operating system and browser
> of choice, just to filter me based upon where I live?!? I have to
> spoof an IP address now to use the service? I'll just stick with
> iTunes on wine, thank you.
>
> idiots

Please direct your complaints here: http://www.riaa.com/default.asp
This isn't Real's fault, it's the fault of the "Recording Industry
Association of America."

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."