Re: Revised Fedora Core website - Where are the links?

On 12/23/05, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Claude Jones wrote:
>
> >On Friday 23 December 2005 1:32 pm, Kam Leo wrote:
> >

> >>Anybody visit the Fedora Core home page lately?  What doe you think
> >>about the new layout?
> >>Does anyone know where links for the lists, Fedora Forums, and bugzilla
> >>went?
> >>

> >Interesting - seems rather sparse... Maybe it's a work in progress?
> >

> Yes it is. Its a intermediate cleanup since we are moving more of the
> infrastructure into http://fedoraproject.org.  The plan ahead is to have
> http://fedoraproject.org as the primary website which is currently
> entirely a wiki. The exact details are still being discussed in the
> fedora-websites-list .
>
> --
> Rahul

The way this is being handled is kind of stealthy (clubmembers only)
and IMHO clumsy (there is no need to break the old links).  It would
be very informational and open if a note about the change was placed
on the main page so that visitors and new users are not left in the
dark.