Re: multimedia program

On 12/23/05, Markku Kolkka <markkuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nathan Low kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika perjantai, 23.
joulukuuta 2005 20:55):
> Can Cyberlink PowerDVD 4.0 that's a windows program be
> compatible with Fedora core 4 if I buy the Crossover Office
> Standard 5.0?

Unlikely. You should be using native Linux applications anyway.
If you must run Windows apps, use the Windows OS.

>   Is Xandros Linux operating system more suitable to people
> who work with multimedia all the time?

More suitable than Fedora? It's the same OS kernel and same
applications, the only difference would be in software
installation.

It is not necessarily the same, there may be some IO scheduling differences, for example. I myself have no idea.