RE: RealRhapsody now supports FC4 and Firefox.

Hi Jack:

     I just went to real.com when under linux.  It had
the advertisement for RealRhapsody right on it.

     When I did my install, I downloaded the latest
realplayer version.  Since this was a .bin, I did an
rpm -e realplayer to get rid of my prior version, then
did a chmod +x to the downloaded .bin, and ran it.

     When you try to run RealRhapsody, it installs a
browser plugin into FireFox.  I had to change a
firefox setting to allow software install for
realrhapsody.com, which it prompted me to do.

     Once installed, just go to rhapsody.com using
Firefox and click sign-in.

           Best Regards,
           L. Paul Andralouis