Re: Installing Fedora core 4 on to a SATA harddisk

My BIOS indeed detects the disk.
that SATA disk has  XP on it already and I am able to boot XP from the SATA Disk.

When I select 'Manually Partition Hard disk' during installation I get an error saying that no hard disk is found.

Thanks
Manoj

Arthur Pemberton <pemboa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please double check that you BIOS can see the HDD. If it can, but Fedora can't, ensure that your BIOS is up-to-date. If Fedora is still not seeing the hdd, try back here.