DHCP on FC4

This may be the wrong forum for this but I want to make sure there is no Fedora issue. Using a VPN concentrator and a SSLVPn affair, my concentrator is trying to ask for a dhcp address for a vpn client and the dhcp server is saying "Send-packet: permission denied". DHCP works normally for any client that is directly requesting an address but when a "relay" machine is asking for an address dhcpd appears to refuse. I have no security turned on at all. iptables is disabled. Any ideas?

Thanks

Doug P