Re: diskcheck

DiskCheck is the only package I could find in the FC2 package list. It's probably not what I was looking for.

I think it used to be called diskwatch in rh8 or so. A package which installs an hourly cron job to check for low space on various drive volumes and send an email. I ran out of space yesterday on the root partition on our main server and was caught off guard. Remembering that it had to be configured, I looked and couldn't find any sign of the utility.

   scottb