KMail, kdepim-3.5.0-0.2.fc4

Hallo,

I have some trouble with KMail after I upgraded
to kdepim-3.5.0-0.2.fc4

I have two identities and two accounts to send email
(privat and office).

On Monday,  I did run up2date and upgraded various
kde-packages.    Later,  I changed in KMail the
default identity from  private  to  office, and
I changed the default sending method from private
to office.    However,  KMail does not really change
the sending method to office.

When I try to send an email,  KMail uses the identity
office but the sending method privat.
The provider (GMX) refuses to send this  email, because
my office email adress does not belong to my GMX account.

There is a circumstantial solution:
Whenever I compose an email, I open
"Settings" --> "Configure KMail"  (from the Compose
Window!!!) and then I click just OK  (without
changing anything). Then, it works (the mail is send
by the sending method office.

Best regards,  Daniel