Ethernet Device Problem

Problem is when i went to make a connection in firerfox to surf the net, it couldnot find the webpage. however I went into the Ethernet Device and it saids

Nickname:
Activate device when computer start
Allow all user to enable and disable the devive
Enable IPv6 configuration for this interface

Automatcally obtain IP address setting with

DHEP
BOOTP
DIALUP

DHCP SETTINGS

Hostname (optional):

Automatically obtain DNS information from Your Provider ? (I'm with AAPT Do i put there IP configuration information in ???)
Statically Set IP Address;

Manual  IP  Addresses:
Address:
Subnet MAsk:
Default Gateway

I finely figrurated out what the problem was with my boardband connections today witch i wont need the dialup connection in Fedoracore 4 want to fix it before i head over sea's

Regards
Michael Wright