Re: WebTrends replacement

Claude Jones wrote:
A previous employee had purchased WebTrends to monitor our Website with. I now inherit this task, and I'm wondering if there's an open source alternative that people like. They're hitting us for a $1300 support renewal, and I'm not convinced its really needed. I'm looking at the various projects out there, but is there anyone familiar with WebTrends and the oss alternatives who has some observations they could share on the subject? FWIW, our website is hosted on an IIS server.

Have you looked at awstats? No one was using the advanced features of webtrens for our sites. I replaced it with awstats and they're happy with it.

--

  Steve