Re: BIND and rndc

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005, Gaston wrote:

Hi All.

	Does anybody know of a howto to configure bind with rndc for use with
zone transfers?

I need to configure 2 fedora servers, and I don't want to duplicate the
dns records manually on each server.

rndc reload zone

you should NEVER EVER update a secondary manually entering entries

(if I've misunderstood your question just ignore me, had staff party tonight :P )

--
Cheers
Res