Postfix, "From:" address, command line

Hi,
I sometimes send mail through command line interface this way:

$ print "short message" | mail -s "your log/pass" test@xxxxxxx

The problem is the "From:" address: it is a bit ugly.
I would like to set the "From:" address of that system user to be a more
esthetic one.
I am running Fedora Core 4, and postfix-2.2.2 (Fedora build)

I heard about a file named /etc/mailaddress or something like that but I
cant find it out on google, or in the archives (I dont remember the
exact name). I think in that file I just have to fill it like this:

[...]
user1 : localpart@xxxxxxx
[...]

And then it's OK. But i really lost the file name, and dont know if it
would be efficient on my Fedora.

Thank you for you help.
--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.