Re: openoffice-2.0.1 via ssh show bad layout

Dario Lesca wrote:
> After last update from ooo-2.0.0 to ooo-2.0.1, if I use a remote oocalc
> via ssh and I open some spreadsheet, the document and the ooo objects
> like border, menu, button, ecc. is show bad, all is black!.
> If I open some document from local all is OK.
>
> I have check to connect to remote server whit ssh -Y -X
> user@xxxxxxxxxxx, then run oocalc&. But none is changed ....
>
> Please, send me some suggest or test for work around the problem.

Out of interest, what sort of computer / operating system are you using
to SSH to your Fedora computer? Is it another version of Fedora?

Which X server are you using on the *client* machine (the one you're
sitting in front of, not remote.host)?

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Remember, half-measures can be very effective if
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | all you deal with are half-wits.