Re: OT: Gmail and reading this list

On Thursday 15 December 2005 10:25, Christofer C. Bell wrote:
> The entire
> point of Gmail is "read anywhere, search your email easily, never
> worry about losing it."

Time to shut down the thread. Your statement above is patently ridiculous. If
gmail were so, then they wouldn't give you options to do it differently.

This is not a Fedora topic, and my original intent in posting the question, to
find a solution to making this list easier to archive and read, has been
satisfied - albeit, not entirely to my satisfaction - but the thread should
be closed.

Judgmental posts about how I use software and options in software don't belong
here.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA