RE: GAH! Kernel release 2.6.14-1.1653_FC4 caused me problems!

Isn't there another alternative?  Doesn't linux have it's own
partition manager for issues like these?  I checked the site
out and it is $39.95 for the software but I really don't need
yet another boot manager when one is available already for
linux, i.e. grub.

Anyone have any suggestions here to fix the /boot and moving
paritions programs?  I do have system commander but the more
I think about it, I still have the problem of correcting the
configuration files to the changed partitions.  Seems like a
crapshoot game here.....

Dan