Re: Question of retrieving data from a mirrored drive.

Michael E. Duffy wrote:

It told me to specify the file system type...

Anyway, thanks for the help.  I downloaded a utility that was able to read the disk and with that I am able to recover a good part of what was lost.  :)

I owe you a pint for your troubles.

Cheers!

Michael

Please forward the utility to the list as it may be useful.

I have been away for a week and just catching up on the list mail. You may have missed the previous request for the utility that you used.

Thank you

Robin Laing

I received a response to this thread and I thought I would forward it to the users.

R-Tools Technology has a tool for ext2fs

http://www.data-recovery-software.net/Linux_Recovery.shtml