FC4-Real Palyer 10 freezes the screen

 Hello,

A couple of hours ago, I sent a message saying that I can listen to internet radions by using Real Player 10. That is still true. However, I realized that when Real Player is running, I cannot use FC4 efficiently, since Real Player prevents other programs to run. For instance it is impossible to run that player and open the terminal.

Does anyone have any experience with that? Could I hear from you?
Thanks!
Hoffmann

Yahoo! Shopping