RE: boot time arguments to kernel... or initrd.img

hi,folks im terrible sorry this should have not been sent out.
my apoliges

rhelas rhelas <rhelas_rhelas@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
hey,commie?

joao.miguel.ferreira.19740720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thank you.

I'll try that.

jmf

Citando Kahn Seidl :

yes you can -

its easy. when grub loads, you can edit each command line for a boot
option.

there will be an option with rhgb quiet in it. should be the 2nd line.
just add a '3' after it.

voila!

read the directions as you go. all the buttons are on the bottom of the
screen.

martin

sorry, im in a r! ush.