boot time arguments to kernel... or initrd.img

Hello,

I'm using grub to boot my system. I know that it is possible to pass arguments
to the kernel.

My problem: can I pass an argument to the kernel (or to initrd.img) in order for
the system to start in run level 3 (without X) instead of runlevel 5...

(My video card is apparently not working ok in X (system crashes starting X),
but it still suports text mode. I have no other way to boot my system except by
preventing the start of X)

Thanks
jmf

Email gratuito com 2 000 MB