RealPlayer

Sirs,

Using Fedora 4 with which I am very pleased; so very stable! I have a problem installing RealPlayer. RealPlayer10Gold simply will not materialise after rpm -i etc. RealPlayer8 on the other hand does, in fact will play its intro' sound, but will not lock into internet pages such as the bbc. The bbc will come up fine in firefox but the plugin will not work.

Any ideas please?

With thanks in anticipation,
Malcolm Candlish.