Copying IMAP spool from one server to another

Hi,

I've recently installed a Fedora 4 based system and want to use it as my main mail server. I've installed dovecot and Squirrelmail successfully and both work.

My issue is that my current mail spool is located on another server (Dreamhost) to which I can't get direct access to the mail folders.

Is there an easy way to copy my mailspool from the existing server to my new server?

Thanks

Dave