Re: Gui for configuring NTP

Paul Smith wrote:

On 12/9/05, Terry Polzin <fox3ec208@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there some gui for configuring NTP?

/usr/bin/system-config-time

Thanks, Terry. But getting

# /sbin/service ntpd restart
Shutting down ntpd:                                        [  OK  ]
ntpd: Synchronizing with time server:                      [FAILED]
Starting ntpd:                                             [  OK  ]
#

whatever server I choose.

Paul

some times, when my system clock was way off, I used to have a problem syncronizing it. check your system clock and make sure it is not a weeks or month off. I used to have such problem way in RH 7.3 .

/yonas