Re: Nasty spam challenges

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 10:13:05AM -0800, Josh Coffman wrote:
> > I just got one, too! Perhaps he'll get to the bottom
> > of this.
> >
> > Mike
> Got 1 too. Maybe I'm just ignorent, but how's it gonna
> help?

It was me and I was hoping that I'll get the UOL ANTI-SPAM
bounce back to that account from one of the subscriber mails
(as no uol.com.br addresses are subscribed to the list directly).
Unfortunately, I got none back, only a hundred or so of usual
bounces.  So the attempt wasn't successful, I won't repeat it
again and again terribly sorry to all that were annoyed by it.

Incidentally, I just replied myself to an fedora-test-list mail a few
seconds ago and this time I got the UOL ANTI-SPAM mail back :(.

	Jakub