Problem with Apache on FC3(2nd Time Post)

hey friends,

 I was trying to configure postfix with starttls and was also configuring squirrelmail.
I added few lines for squirrelmail to redirecting the traffic from port 80 to port 443.The port redirection is working properly but now I am not able view some of the directories like isoqlog and few other directories.

I get this message when I try to view isoqlog or  few other directories. Softwares like webmin are working properly means I can use them through browser.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /isoqlog on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

SELinux and IPTables are disabled on this sytem.

Lines added in the httpd.conf for port redirection.
<VirtualHost *:80>
       ServerName localhost
        DocumentRoot /var/www/html
        RewriteEngine   on
        RewriteCond     %{SERVER_PORT} ^80$
        RewriteRule     ^/webmail(.*)$ https://192.168.1.68/webmail$1 [L,R]
        RewriteLog      "/var/log/httpd/rewrite.log"
        RewriteLogLevel 4
</VirtualHost>

Moreover I am getting this in the httpd/error.log

[Tue Dec 06 18:55:47 2005] [error] [client 192.168.1.68] (13)Permission denied: access to /index.html denied

Even after disabling squirrelmail and port redirection in httpd.conf the problem persists.

Please guide me.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover