Re: Question of retrieving data from a mirrored drive.

Michael E. Duffy wrote:

Anyway, thanks for the help. I downloaded a utility that was able to read the disk and with that I am able to recover a good part of what was lost. :)

I owe you a pint for your troubles.

Cheers!

Michael

I'm sure I speak for a lot of people here.

If you've found a utility to recover some data from a striped array, then you really ought to name it on this list mate!

I'm sure there's lots of us that would love that tool in our CD arsenal.

Regards,
Ed.
begin:vcard
fn:Edward Dekkers
n:Dekkers;Edward
org:Triple D Computer Services Pty. Ltd.;Management
adr:;;822 Rowley Road;Oakford;WA;6121;Australia
email;internet:edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Mr.
tel;work:(08) 9397-1040
tel;fax:(08) 9397-0749