old kernel // new glibc

Hello,

I currently updated my kernel and my glibc.

But if, in Grub, I boot with the previous kernel the system works just fine.

Should there be any kind of dependence between kernel's and glibc's.

What is the limit of this game ? Which kernel's can't I use with which glibc's ?

just wondering...

jmf

O email preferido dos portugueses agora com
2 000 MB de espaço e acesso gratuito à Internet
http://www.portugalmail.pt/2000mb