Network Manager - fc4 (0.5.1)

   Having a spot of trouble with this. I'd like to set up 4 profiles - home,
work, work2 and roam (open). Wired preferred to wireless if available (which
is the default I believe).

   I got it running - but  not doing anything useful - as far as connecting to
WEP based AP anyway for single location which was my start point. It works
brialliantly if done by hand (using 128 bit hex keys) w/o NM running- w nm it
fails to authenticate. With ot without the keys file was already in place
in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts.

   I'd suggest  folks may want to take a good look at IBM access connections
on windows (if you have access to an IBM laptop) - just for an example of a
fairly decent network management tool from a functional perspective.

  g/