Re: will FC5 'Archive and Install'?

Rahul,
     I sincerely hope that the 'Archive and Install' functionality doesn't
get pushed out of the FC5 feature set. I don't believe Linux stands a
chance on the desktop until users can install newer versions of Linux on
their existing boxes without making a complete backup and restoring after
a clean install. On the Mac, the Archive and Install is robust to the
point where I never worry about data loss (unless I have  drive with
very little extra space on it) when I perform Archive and Install upgrades.
Fedora seriously needs to shoot for the same level of ease of use for
FC5.
            Jack