Re: still having problem...

On Friday 25 November 2005 13:26, Mattia Forza wrote:
>all right i will do this...but how to know the blocks? i'm using
>mac...there's a way through command line? or some app?

Humm, I should have asked first if thats a ppc mac, or an intel mac.
If you've downloaded an intelish (ix86) .iso, it won't work on a ppc
mac, different cpu's don't understand each others languages.

In any event, that os should have something like an 'ls -l' command
that you can execute from a shell in that directory, and that should
spit out the size of the .iso in bytes, lots of them.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)