multiconference

Hello to all
I have just a couriosity and if there's someone that could help me i will happy
I'm searching a solution , based on open source systems , to buil a multivideoconference system , in where , for example , there's a teacher that talk and the users that connect and can interact with the teacher with audio and video . I have searched around but i found only solutions about streaming , as Darwin server .
Anyone have an idea on how to build a system like that?
Thanks in advance