Re: still having problem...

Mattia Forza wrote:
>> i'm still having the same problem...i can't boot from the FC4
>> dvd...i'm using macintosh and i've burned it with toast 6
>> titanium...the iso file is ok beacuse i've checked the sha1sum...so?
>> what i have to do to install it????

A common suggestion for non-working discs is to try burning at a slower
speed, or perhaps a different brand of disc.  You're mightn't be doing a
good-enough job of burning.

There may well be some Mac users here, and if they're going to help you
they probably need you to tell them what settings/options you've got set
with your burning software.

Arne Drechsler:
> Try getting a real machine and throw that apple garbage out of the
> window (no offense) ;)

Now, now...  There's probably more fetid PCs than rotten apples...

;-)

I read messages from the public lists.