Re: Mailing List Software - backend not client

Terence wrote:
Please excuse this if it's posted to the wrong group, but I am looking for a mailing list software, similiar to the one provided here. We are looking at user subscription, posting and unsubscribing. Anyone have any ideas? I have google'd and not found anything useful.

BTW I am not looking for a client, but the server hosting software.

Mailman - check the sig on every message on this group. Mailman has been included with RH / FC for the last several versions. I believe it will fit all of your requirements.

HTH,
Mike

--

 C:\GRAPHICS\GIF\NAUGHTY\FILTHY\DISGUSTING\WOW!
  22:55:01 up 8 days, 23:29,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.09

 Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org