Re: upgrade install

Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> Linux is not Windows. you dont have to reinstall each time.
Agreed.

> There are many tutorial on upgrading Fedora.
> What I suggest is to do it step by step: FC1->FC2, then FC2->FC3, and so
> on.
But in that case, it's probably *faster* to install from scratch. Even
with customisation.

If the Original Poster hasn't modified the original install much, it
might be faster to do a backup (which you'd need to do anyway), install
over the original, and then re-do modifications. In my experience, fresh
installs do go faster than upgrades.

My sigmonster's developing AI again.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | When did you last back up your system?
@westexe.demon.co.uk  |