Re: i get spammed each time i post here

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 20:42, Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:

> Hi,
> I get spammed each time I post a message on the list.
> It's not very disturbing, because I have a good SA setting, but
> we could reasonably think that it will be a growing phenomenon.
> Dont you think so? may be shoul we begin thinking about real
> authentification defore posting... May be...

Are you speaking about the "petsmarket" or "PeterWalley"
challange/response messages here?  If so, and you get "spammed" each
time you post a message as a response to that message, no amount of
authentication to the list will help you since it's not coming to
the list but, rather, directly to you.

Regards, Mike Klinke