Re: Help! Is this kernel or hardware problem?

On 11/23/05, Scot L. Harris <webid@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 22:30, Steven W. Orr wrote:
> My system has been behaving weirdly. (What the hell does that mean?)
> It has rebooted a couple of times and just now I had a ~20 second lockup.

Have you eliminated heat as a problem?

Have you run memtest to make sure you don't have a memory problem?

Did you upgrade or install any new packages recently?

If the system was running fine and recently started having these
problems those are the most likely sources.

Also time to run a diagnostic of the hard drive(s) and controller.