Re: Yumex error

Tim Lauridsen wrote:
david walcroft wrote:

Would anybody know what this error means "error in transaction"
its happening every time I try downloading a file and the 'output'
screen says nothing,so I get no downloads.

 Thanks david

Error in transaction means that an error happens in the following

1.  Downloading packages. (gpg check)
2. Transaction Test
3. The real transaction (Install, remove, update)

I look like yumex don't writes the error message when this error occaurs.
i have fixed it in CVS, so it will do so in the next release.

Try run 'yumex -d' as root from a console to start yumex in debug mode, it make it easier to find out where in the process
the error occours.
I need to know what repos you have enabled and what packages you have selected.

Tim

I can not replicate the problem at this time but will pursue it as needed.

    david