Re: .zip,.exe attachments and spam assassin

--On Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:39 AM -0600 Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

An even better approach is to run the free clam antivirus scanner
along with spamasassin.  One way is to use MimeDefang as a wrapper
to control all the scanning you want to do.  Mine has caught
close to a thousand Sober.U's since yesterday.

I second this recommendation. SA is great for spam but the wrong tool for viruses. You want ClamAV for that. It's in Extras. I, too, run it from MIMEDefang under sendmail, but you should be able to find an equivalent for postfix.