Re: command to invoke bittorrent?

--On Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:22 PM -0500 THUFIR HAWAT <hawat.thufir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a wi-fi connection to a router, which connects to a cable
modem.  I need to RTFM with regard to ports, IIRC, which, somehow, I
keep procastinating on.

You need to forward one port for your peer to supply uploads through. Conventionally this is 6881 but you can use any port. Your router just needs to know which one you selected (as does the BT client).