Re: MMS protocol

On 11/22/05, luca porcu <thedjpig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hello all,
> see this guide
> http://www.fedoraitalia.org/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=197
>
>  Il termine Hacker

Thanks. My Italian's not a good as it could be, but I was able to
figure out that the tutorial covers things that I already did. But it
may come in handy for those archive digging...

As for the suggestion to run IE in wine, the video would depend upon
Windwos Media Player 10 Plugin being installed, and Crossover supports
only up the WMP 7 AFAIK. I do have the trial version of Crossover
installed, by the way (version 5- much nicer integration with KDE than
version 4).

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/long_answer/why_are_internet_greeting_cards_dangerous.html