RE: LDAP SSL Problems (was: service script (/etc/init.d/ldap))

Thanks for the feedback.  Just be aware that the
openssl FC4 is version 0.9.7f and the latest is 0.9.8a, and
that many of the howtos are somewhat (very) different from the
past. One example is that the structure has changed (at least
from what I see in FC4 to be at /etc/pki and that some script
programs are no longer where you expected them to be or to
exist.)

I have successfully gotten LDAP to run, to get the SSL/TLS
component to run but still having a helluva time trying to
get SASL working.

Also still messing with kerberos and trying to get the nuances
worked out.  I do have kerberos running but still have a ways
to get it tied with ldap.  It could be that I will need to
switch to hemidal kerberos instead of MIT's version - as it
says that hemidal allows LDAP to be in a central DB and supports
LDAP where MIT's kerberos does not?  I will be at it for awhile.

Kind regards,
Dan