Re: Intel 815 Video Chipset

Craig Preston wrote:

Couldn't get it working, however I was able to source an old half height
tnt card which works fine. I imagine Intel chipsets would be quite
common and am surprised they don't work.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

The 815 is pretty low on performance (3D anyway). The Intel 865G works decent and uses the same driver. I guess the CPU board along with the BIOS is an influence in addition to the chipset type you have. Good luck with the tnt card.

Jim

--
Good day to deal with people in high places; particularly lonely stewardesses.