sound-juicer Segmentation fault

Howdy

I recently used sound-juicer to rip mp3s.
Now if I start sound-juicer prior to inserting an audio
cd I get a segmentation fault when the cd starts up.
(and gui disappears). If I start sound-juicer after an
audio cd has begun playing I can't even get playlist let
alone get sound-juicer to rip. (will not extract)

sound-juicer has worked earlier for me on this fc4 - updated system

ideas?    thanks  -  gary