Re: Unofficial FC4.2 released

On 11/14/05, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 14 November 2005 12:06, Kam Leo wrote:

[...]

>I just noticed the announcement on the list. I tried to download the
> files but it looks like the torrent is dead. There are 8 seeds and 1
> peer, none of which to connect.

I should be there, running the trackerless version though, with this
script:
#!/bin/bash
/usr/bin/bittorrent-console FC4.2-Unofficial-i386.torrent &

To HKR: Is this incorrect usage?

--
Cheers, Gene

Azureus-2.3.0.4 Client sees a DHT tracker.  However, there are no seeds or peers connected to the swarm.

From the documentation I read regarding there has to be at least one seed and of course a sufficient number of connected peers to keep the torrent working when the original seed goes offline.