RELAY DENIED

Hi,

I've can anyone help. I cannot send out emails from client machine ie outlook.
But i can recieve. When i try sending mail i get an error message.
Relayed Denied.
Ive added the clients IP address in the access file on the FC3 server,
stopped and started network and sendmail services. Still getting mail
relayed denied.

Please help..