Re: Is there a Fedora newbie list?

On 11/13/05, Kevin Lippiatt <kevin.shootingstar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am a Fedora and Linux newbie. Is this list the appropriate one to post
> newbie questions, of which I have many! - frequently! If not can anyone
> suggest the appropriate mailing list.
>
> My current questions involve software RPMs especially those that come on
> the Fedora CDs.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Kevin

You wouldn't get too far on a 'newbie' list- there would be nobody
experienced to answer your questions!

In addition to the list, you should know that Google and the man pages
are very helpful:
In Google, just ask a question and tag the word "fedora" to the end.
At the command prompt, type: "man command-you-need" like so:
$man rpm

On the list, always reply at the BOTTOM of the post. Good luck.

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/biography/78/bloodhoung_gang.php
Bloodhoung Gang Song Lyrics and Biography