Re: A yum curiosity question

Hi;

Just curious.  When I used to update the kernel using up2date, at the
end of the update up2date gave me a notice saying that the kernel had
been updated and that I should reboot.

Now with yum (or yum Extended) I get no such message.  Does this mean
rebooting is no longer needed or does it mean I should reboot just in
case?

Regards Bill
FC4